LATEST:

 

Audrina Patridge tells her side of the Story

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Audrina Patridge wants to set the record straight about her feud with Lauren Conrad and LC's alleged hookup (which never happened) with loser Justin-Bobby.

On her official blog, Patridge writes that "never did I EVER call Lauren a 'slut,' 'bad friend,' 'shady person....' I simply asked Lauren a question and that was how she interpreted it. I didn't go around town running my mouth, either."

She is right - never did Audrina use these words on the episode of The Hills in which this all hit the fan, either. But basically, Lauren Conrad felt that by merely asking if the rumor was true, rather than dismissing it, Audzo implied them.

There's an argument to be made there, as well.

Justin-Bobby and Audrina Patridge

Audrina Patridge just get rid herself of loser BF Justin-Bobby.

As for confiding in Heidi Montag over the incident (which surely didn't help smooth things over with Conrad), Patridge says the following:

"Heidi knows how Lauren works and when Lauren hung up on me and was acting like a child, I obviously thought the worst. I do always find it interesting to watch The Hills episodes and see what senseless gossip people come up with!"

Above all, she says LC and Justin-Bobby treated her like she "wasn't worthy of an explanation," adding that their behavior "was almost worse than the rumor itself."

It only got worse the harder she tried to get a genuine answer, she says.

"Instead, I got screamed at and they both got defensive," Audrina Patridge writes.

She goes on to say she's "very glad this whole thing is over.

"Dealing with a situation such as this one, where the two people who you really need to talk to are the very same two who turn their backs on you and treat you like you mean nothing, has really opened my eyes. I have never been one to hold grudges, though - life is just too precious. So I guess I learned a very valuable lesson this week - communication is NOT key, so if something bothers you, keep your mouth shut and smile, or you will end up apologizing later!"

Checkout More:


Advertisements

Related Posts



View blog reactions

0 comments: