LATEST:

 

Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett set Wedding Date

Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's official!

Kendra Wilkinson will wed NFL player Hank Baskett on June 27 at the Playboy Mansion. The Girls Next Door star is waiting for Baskett's season with the Philadelphia Eagles to be over so he can help with wedding details.

The 26-year-old wide receiver's team is contending for a playoff spot, so the smitten Kendra, 23, must remain patient for at least another week.

"I'm waiting for him to come out and help me plan," she tells Robin Leach's Las Vegas blog, which revealed the June 27 date. "I'm ready to just get married."

Having moved out of the Mansion, the glory that is Kendra Wilkinson nude is about to be a thing of the past - she says she is, like, "retiring from the whole nudity thing," and now focusing on being a professional athlete's wife.

Not a bad gig if you can get it.

Kendra Wilkinson: Chargers JerseyHank Baskett Picture

HUT, HUT, HIKE!! If Kendra Wilkinson wears outfits like this at home, Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett may want to switch positions and line up under center.

"I love football, but I never thought I would marry a football player," she said of Hank Baskett. "We all have our perfect match, I have." Okay then.

Although initial plans called for her former beau, Hugh Hefner, to walk her down the aisle, she says she's now having second thoughts about that.

"I think so, but I don't know yet," she admits.

Checkout More:


Advertisements

Related Posts



View blog reactions
Labels: ,

0 comments: