LATEST:

 

Crystal Harris is also Known as Crystal Carter

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hugh Hefner's latest girlfriend is not a complete unknown. At least not to those that frequent Playboy.com.

While Crystal Harris has never posed naked for the magazine itself (yet), she has bared almost all for its official website.

In fact, the San Diego State University student - under the name "Crystal Carter" - was named the Cyber Club's Coed of the Week for October 30, 2008. Her section of the site even includes a brief Q&A, which we've posted below:

Busty and Blonde



What part of a guy do you study first?
Looks are irrelevant to me because I go for personality first. I never liked jocks or show-offs. Sweet, genuine guys capture my heart and make me smile.

What is your special talent?
I snowboard, can drive a boat and am addicted to frozen yogurt and Nintendo Wii.

We're guessing Hefner and/or the Shannon twins can name a few more talents possessed by Crystal.

Checkout More:


Advertisements

Related Posts



View blog reactions

0 comments: